Journey to Raw

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Day 1 - Matt

This morning I got up and was excited to start eating raw 100%. I weighed myself and we ate some breakfast together. As you can see my primary reason for wanting to do this is to get to a more reasonable weight. But there are many other health benefits I've heard others speak of that makes me want to do it too.

For Breakfast I had:

In a bowl:
Two Bananas Cut into small pieces
A handful of walnuts
A handful of rasins
Almond Milk
Agage Necter

Plain:
1/2 a Peach

For lunch I had:

Arugula Salad:
Arugula
Tomatoes
Avocado
Onion
Walnuts
Apple Cider Vinegar
Olive Oil
Lime Juice
Sea Salt

Here are my pictures from day 1:

Age: 28
Weight: 227.5 lbs




At about 6pm tonight I started feeling a little ill. I want to eat some junky carbs so bad - just like some chips or something. I have a headache that seems to get getting worse, and I'm craving some junk food. I think this is because I have a habit of eating a large meal in the evening.

I ate a banana and then we went to the local fruit & vegetable stand. We bought about $50 worth of raw food and brought it home. I'm still feeling tired, grumpy, and have a headache, but just ate some avacado salsa, then a banana and am feeling a little better. Here is what I ate:

Avocado Salsa on Endive:

1 Avocado
2 Tomatoes
1/4T Cumin
1/4T Mexican Seasoning
Pinch Sea Salt
1/4T Apple Cider Vinegar

Put in food processor and chopped up a little.
Put this on Endive.

It was pretty good. About a 6 out of 10

Went to bed feeling a little better. Hopefully will be feeling well tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home