Journey to Raw

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Matt - Day 5

For any fans out there I should tell you that I've been doing well and haven't fallen off the band wagon (not even once.) I've been eating a lot of Samantha's onion flat bread, pesto stuffed mushrooms (and tomatoes,) grapes, apples, a pear, bananas. I ate the corn chowder last night (which was good,) and of course a couple salads.

I really think the hardest thing doing this is the first 24-48 hours. After that it's really managable and not too hard at all. I'm not saying I couldn't eat a piece of pizza, but it's not a "craving" really. It's totally doable. As of this morning I've lost 4.5 lbs, but I'm going to wait until next Saturday to do an official weigh-in and pictures to see if there's been any visual progress.

I most certianly feel a little better. I seem to be starting to sleep a little better as well.

Sorry I haven't updated this very often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home