Journey to Raw

Friday, July 08, 2005

Matt - Day 21

Hello again,

I'm just one day away from my third week raw so I think I'm going to hold off on giving my stats until tomorrow.

I've been continuing to stay raw during this whole time. The only things I've eaten that are not raw has been a little hot sauce on some mexican style raw food.

I've noticed that as I do this diet longer that I'm less and less "addicted to food". I mean, I find that I'm eating a lot less lately, and I'm not really feeling hungry all the time. I also don't seem to feel tired for whatever reason more than normal.

About a year ago I went to the doctor and was told that I have high blood pressure. Although I don't know what the numbers were exactly, but I took it the other night and my blood pressure is totally within normal ranges again.

Other than this, and the fact that I've lost weight, I can't say that I've noticed any other improvements health wise. I'm sure that my cells are much happier, and that I'm healthier over all (besides losing the weight,) but other than that I can't say that I've had any miracle cures or anything. Of course I'm still fairly young, and I think other than being obese when I started, and having high blood pressure, I think I started out in relatively good health.

Tomorrow I'll weigh in and see where I'm at. I think I've lost a few pounds since the last time I weighed in for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home