Journey to Raw

Monday, July 18, 2005

Matt - Day 31

I too have finished my 30 days raw. Unlike Samantha I can indeed say that I have clearer skin, and generally I feel healthy. The biggest improvement is weight loss - and no negative side effects like extra hunger, increased tiredness or anything like that normally associated with other diets I've done. This diet works for me.

I'm still going to add a few cooked things back into my diet only for lunches. But not yet. It's so easy for me to stay raw that I'm in no hurry to get back to cooked food. I also tend to eat quite a bit more than Samantha so that could be why I don't feel tired like she does.

We both have pictures, maybe she will post mine up there tonight too. I weighed and I was still 211.5 today.

2 Comments:

  • I have been concerned that Samantha hasn't been eating enough. I think you're right that she is tired because of the small quantity she's been eating. I have been gorging myself and still losing. Plus I have more energy than I ever have had. It's amazing and I'm sorry that she hasn't had the same experience. Keep on keeping on!

    By Blogger Tommie, at 11:15 PM  

  • Sorry. I didn't mean to come across the way I must have. I'm sure you don't list everything you eat so you are eating more than it looks like you are but it takes an enormous amount of raw food to even come close to what we used to eat when we were cooking. It doesn't take quite as much if it's dehydrated but it still takes a lot. Maybe it's my display but the "after" picture looks quite pale and I get concerned. I'm a mom, you know.

    By Blogger Tommie, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home